Thursday, January 15, 2009
"Keep Your Mouth Shut and Wear Beige" by Kathleen Gilles Seidel
A cute (but with substance) book about Darcy, who is recently divorced. Her oldest son, Jeremy, has just become engaged. Now there is a wedding to plan with the bride's very rich family. Mike, Darcy's ex-husband, has a new girlfriend, Claudia. Claudia is very interested in "making it" in it the fashion world and uses the wedding to boost her profile. And yes, she is a bitch. Be prepared to hate her. A completely enjoyable book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have made some other comments regarding books, but here I will say how i love the new look of the blog!
julie
isn't it great? compliments of erica!
Girls -
Add to your reading lists two books by Marisa de los Santos - Love Walked In , and Belong to Me. Read them in that order, although you could manage the other way around (as I did....unbeknownst to me that they had anything to do with each other...)
You'll need to give them both a little time to get going, but don't stop! You won't be disappointed. I am going to say that I liked Belong to Me better, however...
jules
I really like this book Leah! I had to wait for it for a while, but I just finished it and it was very enjoyable. Great suggestion!
Post a Comment