Monday, July 20, 2009

"Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin

I LOVE Emily Giffin and her other novels. This one is maybe not quite as good as the others, but a good read about Ellen, who runs into an old flame on the sidewalks of New York. She is happily married, but can't stop thinking about her old boyfriend and how things were with him. Etc., etc.

Other novels by Emily Giffin:

"Baby Proof"
"Something Borrowed"
"Something Blue"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I read all of the Emily Giffin books last summer. I agree with your author evaluation! Good chick lit. Yesterday when I was in Indigo books I looked for a new on, but to no avail...... I wish Indigo books was a library.

love,
juliana

Anonymous said...

I mean "a new one" not a new "on". Duh......

j.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Somehow that got on Abbey and Chloe's account. My bad.

j.