we love books. we love food. we are our mother's daughters.
I read that this summer. There are almost no words to describe that complete insanity.....julianaI think you would enjoy a book I am reading now: The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum - chick lit., I guess... - fairly new
thanks for the suggestion! am always up for a great chick lit book...will have to get this one at the Lib. and yes, "escape" is totally insane.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I read that this summer. There are almost no words to describe that complete insanity.....
juliana
I think you would enjoy a book I am reading now: The Opposite of Love by Julie Buxbaum - chick lit., I guess... - fairly new
thanks for the suggestion! am always up for a great chick lit book...will have to get this one at the Lib. and yes, "escape" is totally insane.
Post a Comment