I don't usually read Nora Roberts, but I picked this one up at the library and thought I'd give it a twirl. This novel is the second in a 4 book series, but it didn't matter that I haven't read the first one. The series is about 4 best friends who own a wedding/event planning business - each one with their own area of expertise. And of course, each book focuses on one of the girls. In this novel, the main character is Emma, the florist of the company. She falls in love with Jack, a long time friend, but she doesn't want to ruin a good friendship. He's a commitment-phobe and she wants a life time of love, babies and romance. Will they ever see eye to eye? (The answer here is yes. They always do.)
Book 1: "Vision in White"
Book 2: "Bed of Roses"
Book 3: "Savor the Moment"
Book 4: TBA (not out yet)
This was a fun little read. Some sex scenes. Nothing drastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment