Friday, May 7, 2010

"Madness" by Mayra Hornbacher

A memoir of a woman with bipolar. The writing seems quite sporadic - evidence of living a bipolar life, I guess. But the story was enough to keep me reading and it was incredibly interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I do regularly check your blog for reading material suggestions! Keep reading, keep posting!!

julie

Erica said...

Oddly enough, I have another book by this author beside my bed. Haven't read it yet, but am now really looking forward to it!

Leah said...

amy didn't even know we had a blog! i told her about it and that we've been posting for almost 2 years (can you believe that erica??? it started when i was in ireland). but she will start checking here for reading suggestions.

erica, is the book about anorexia and eating disorders? that was her first book, i believe. let me know how that one is.