From the book jacket:
"Meet Laura Van Ryn and Whitney Cerak: one buried under the wrong name, one in a coma and being cared for by the wrong family. This shocking case of mistaken identity stunned the country and made national news....."
The families involved in this story are strong Christians and the girls involved attended a Christian university. High God content in this one!
Easy to read, although somewhat amateur with the writing. But made it very easy to follow. Interesting story.
1 comment:
Thank you once again for this blog. I have just on-line searched and put a hold on about 6 of these books! You save me from wandering around the library like a moron! Want to read something a little different? Try these by Lionel Shriver (a woman): The Post Birthday World (immoral but spectacularly written and LONG - needed the whole vacation in Clear Lake to finish it!), We Need To Talk About Kevin (her son has committed a school shooting; astounding) and So Much for That (not done yet, but intriguing so far). I've read more but cannot think of the titles right now! I'm over 40 - minds not sharp as a tack anymore! Auntie Rose told me the other day I need to start writing down all the books I read - in the back of a recipe book! She showed me her list. Stunning!
love,
julie
Post a Comment