Alice is a 50-something Harvard professor who begins to lose track of her personal items, forgets to teach her class, and becomes disoriented a block from her house, where she's lived for 25 years. She is soon diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. This is the story of how Alice copes with dementia.
An excellent read - I stayed up late in the night to finish this one...always the mark of a great novel, I think!
1 comment:
This book is high on my "top 5 best books ever" list..... It really is unforgettable. I started this book circulating amongst my fellow staff members last year. One person would read it, and start gushing about how great it was, and then would give it to the next interested party. "Then they told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on, and so on...." ) You're too young to remember that commercial, aren't you?
love,
juliana
Post a Comment