Jane Fallon also wrote Getting Rid of Matthew, which I think Leah has posted on here somewhere!
Foursome is about Rebecca & Daniel, and Alex & Isabel who have a 20 year friendship that gets turned upside down when Alex decides to leave Isabel. Rebecca is the main character, and after Alex professes his love for her (which she rejects) Alex acts as though it's his mission to totally destroy her career, her social life, and possibly her marriage to Daniel.
Totally chick-lit, and even though some of the characters really irritated me (ie: no intelligence or common sense), I did find myself wanting to know how it all ended.
2 comments:
Great, easy London read! Haven't read one of these in a long time and I quite enjoyed the mindlessness of it! Am curious, Erica...which characters irritated you?
I didn't think that the way Alex behaved was believable. And the other worker (was it Lorna?) seemed WAY over the top after her break up with Alex.
I still liked this read - like you said, mindless!
Post a Comment