Monday, October 1, 2012

"Forgotten" by Catherine Mckenzie

I thought this book was on here already, but I can't find it, so maybe I found it somewhere else.

Anyway, I liked this one. Emma's mother died and left her a fully paid and planned trip to Africa as her dying wish. Emma goes, hoping to heal her heart. While there, she gets sick and recovers in a small village, which is hit by an earthquake, knocking out cell phone towers, etc. Emma can't get in touch with anyone from back home, and they believe she is dead. Finally, 6 months later, Emma arrives back home to find someone else moving into her apartment. Her BF and BFF aren't answering their cell phones and no one seems to know her. She doesn't have a place to live, her bank accounts have been frozen because they think she's dead, and she doesn't know what happened to her car. This is how Emma gets her groove back.

This was a good, easy read.

No comments: