Thomas awakes in an elevator, with no memory and no idea how he got there. He is deposited into the Glade, met by a group of teenage boys. They don't have any memories either. Calling themselves The Gladers, they have formed a community, set on finding their way out of the maze that surrounds the Glade. Only thing is, the walls move every night and are full of monsters, making it almost impossible to find a way out. Thomas joins the boys in their quest for freedom, not knowing why he or the others have been put there. The next day, a girl shows up in the elevator with a cryptic message for the boys. And everything starts to change.
I liked this one - pretty good Jr fiction. I am now reading "The Scorch Trials", which is book 2 of the series. There is a third book, which I'll read too, as I'm interested in where this is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment