Josef and Lenka are young and in love in pre-WW2 Prague. This is their story of how they fell in love, were separated during the war and found each other again in old age.
I am a fan of anything WW2 and this did not disappoint. I really liked this one.
2 comments:
happy birthday, my sweet friend!
i've been thinking about you a lot and i hope that life is treating you well, my love!
let's be celebrated, ok?!
love you!
leslie
Goodness, I have been negligent in checking and commenting on this blog. Shame on me. You know I love to leave the odd suggestion every now and then, so here was my summer reading list:
The Descendants* by Kari Kaui Hemmings, The SIlver Star by Jeanette Walls, Sweetness in the Belly* by Camilla Gibb, The LIght Between Oceans by M. S. Stedman, And The Mountains Echoed* by Khalid Hosseini, Mary Coin by Marisa Silver. The * starred books are my top 3 of the summer.
Julie
Post a Comment