Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spaghetti Carbonara

Back bacon (amount is up to you, depending on how much you want)
3 eggs
salt & pepper
3 T plain low-fat yogurt
2 T grated parmesan cheese
cooked spaghetti (again, amount is determined by how many you are feeding)

Chop bacon and fry in pan.
Meanwhile, boil spaghetti.
While spaghetti is boiling, lightly beat the eggs, season with S&P, add yogurt and 1 T of the parmesan cheese.
Drain spaghetti, add to pan with bacon. Add egg mixture. Stir gently over low heat until eggs start to set.
Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese when serving.

A really simple dish to make, with an incredible taste!
I had carbonara in Paris, and it wasn't as good as this recipe. Believe it.

2 comments:

Erica said...

comments are working now!!

I think it was just posts that were posted before we enabled comments...

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have never had this dish, but the ingredients are going onto my shopping list. Actually, I have everything but the back bacon.....

julie