An easy read about an overweight frumpy magazine editor who has a secret identity: sexy and sleek magazine columnist. Highly enjoyable.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for the recommendation. I just started the new Miriam Toews book "The Flying Troutmans" a couple of days ago and I can hardly put it down. So it won't last me long, and I will need my next read... And now I can search my town library's catalogue from the computer - yippee! jules
3 comments:
Thank you for the recommendation. I just started the new Miriam Toews book "The Flying Troutmans" a couple of days ago and I can hardly put it down. So it won't last me long, and I will need my next read... And now I can search my town library's catalogue from the computer - yippee!
jules
Miriam Toews, hey? controversial or not?
Oh, always controversial...... but no slamming of the Mennonite culture in this one.....just really well written, in my opinion.
jules
Post a Comment