A story about Sophie. Growing up. Random excerpts from her life in Manhattan. Melissa Bank is the author of "A Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing". Good.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Both good! I can't find anything new and good to read anymore. I left the library empty handed the other day. That is so depressing. I actually read "The Wonder Spot" twice. I was well into it before I realized that I had read it already a couple of years ago, so I just kept reading......
3 comments:
Both good! I can't find anything new and good to read anymore. I left the library empty handed the other day. That is so depressing. I actually read "The Wonder Spot" twice. I was well into it before I realized that I had read it already a couple of years ago, so I just kept reading......
juliana
I liked it too!
I liked it too!
Post a Comment