we love books. we love food. we are our mother's daughters.
I just noticed the new category...good one!
I thought it was appropriate. She does suggest quite a lot! I have this book sitting on my nightstand - I think I will start it tonight!!
Just finished this. The book is about Abby and Jake, and Jake's daughter Emma. Emma is kidnapped while in Abby's care, and it is Abby's quest to find her. Easy to read and kept me interested. Good.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just noticed the new category...good one!
I thought it was appropriate. She does suggest quite a lot! I have this book sitting on my nightstand - I think I will start it tonight!!
Just finished this. The book is about Abby and Jake, and Jake's daughter Emma. Emma is kidnapped while in Abby's care, and it is Abby's quest to find her. Easy to read and kept me interested. Good.
Post a Comment