Another new favourite!
This is a Jr Fiction Sci Fi read, set in the distant future. In what was once known as Chicago, Beatrice is turning 16 and must decide what path the rest of her life will take and choose a faction where she will live and work. Dauntless, the brave, Candor, the honest, Erudite, the knowledgeable, Amity, the peaceful, or Abnegation, the selfless (and her home faction). Once she's chosen, there is no going back.
2 comments:
Abbey and Chloe have read this series. They really like it. I personally do not do sci-fi. Perhaps someday I will give it a shot. I would have to be really desperate.
Julie
Loved this one Leah. Could not put it down and then was SO SAD to find out that I had to be on the hold list for the next one. Dang it! I started Maze Runner today at lunch - not into it at all so far, but maybe I'll keep going and it'll grow on me.
Post a Comment